Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Plain White T's

I really liked the band Plain White T's when I was in high school. I was excited to see that the MWR had them coming to play for the military at Nimitz Park for Cinco De Mayo. It was a beautiful day, and it was so relaxing to sit in the park, eat a burrito, and listen to some good music. It is awesome that the MWR is so good about giving us a little bit of home every once in awhile. 

After the show Leisa and I did the "meet and greet" with the band, because why not? You know that you and the band are getting old when all the chit chat was about Eisley. They were so excited saying "Oh, Look at the Baby! How old is she? I love her shoes!!!! I want to sign the baby!" It was funny, in the end I was awkwardly thanking them for coming. It was also funny to meet Tim because he was on this crazy dating TV show like the bachelor called "Ready for Love" that I used to make David watch with me. If you are looking for some weeknight TV to watch on Hulu or something look it up!


After the show we walked over to the Japanese McDonald's in the Ginza. Japanese McDonald's is quite a bit different than American McDonald's. It has a nice second floor sitting area and some interesting menu items. I had the current sandwich special and a Sakura shake. The sandwich was chicken covered in Terriyaki sauce topped with an egg and a lemon cream curd sauce...it was... interesting.



0 comments:

Post a Comment